June 8 – August 14 2015
- 2015 theme – Zoology, and Earth & Environmental Sciences – Girls will learn about animals and their habitats, how pollution affects coastlines, and will learn other environmental topics.
- Flexible hours to match your schedule – Monday – Friday 6:30am – 6:00pm.
- Complete meals plans included in price – Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.
- Classes determined by age – with the same instructor.
- Summer Reading & Literacy Program – age-appropriate books and computer literacy activities helps keep young minds alert and engaged and ready for the fall semester.
- Weekly field trips – a mix of academic, cultural, and fun trips.
- Swimming Program – frequent trips to swimming facilities. Certified lifeguards screen all girls for water safely competence.
- Talent Show, and Science Fair Finale!
Please complete all the requested information and deliver the completed forms to the administrative office.